- 1 whole bag of frozen cod pieces (ALDI), haddock or any white fish.
- Plain flour
- Bread crumbs#
- 1 egg
- dash of milk to thin the eggdown
- Cut fish into strips (about an inch by 2 inches)
- Turn the strips in flour so that they are completely coated
- Dip the strips in the egg and milk mix individually (do not soak) and roll in bread crumbs, making sure the breadcrumbs are firmly pushed onto the fish. Do this process with each strip one at a time, dont be tempted to dip them all then crumb them all, they’ll become mush.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry on a medium heat until breadcrumbs are crispy, or, grill on a medium heat… about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take out and drain on kitchen paper/ towel.